MIACAR is the new rolling supermarket, changing the way people buy groceries. Products will be delivered within a 20 minute time slot, at lowest prices, free of charge and with a minimum order value of 25 CHF.
The assortment is tailored on the customers needs and represents the most popular products from all over the region. The startup is growing at a very high pace, welcoming new employees and customers on a daily base. The company positions itself as the leading tech driven online grocery and last mile delivery company in Switzerland.
On behalf of MIACAR , Ciklum is looking for a Middle Golang Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss Venture Fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
- Be part of a cross-functional MIACAR product team, together with other engineers, devops, designers, QA and product owner.
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Design, build, and maintain idiomatic, efficient and readable Golang code
- Building distributed services and solutions that handles external APIs and process data efficiently (e.g. real-time, concurrency, caching, error handling and retries, batch processing)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions to those problems
- Improve code quality, application speed and scalability, architecture and automation
- 2+ years production experience with statically typed language(-s)
- 1+ years of Golang experience
- Familiarity with concepts of OOP, Mocking, CI, DI, microservices, SOLID, CQRS and RESTful, gRPC, GraphQL
- Knowledge of how to debug, verify performance (pprof / tracing) and create async safe code for the Golang apps
- Strong test-driven mindset to ensure high software quality. Able to implement testing
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a distributed, scalable and secure application
- Ability to design, create and deliver a service from scratch to production
- Experience with SQL, schemas, indexes. Postgres knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of the 12 factor app principles
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
- Proficient understanding of tools like Git/Github/GitLab/Atlassian products
- Experience with Docker / Containerization
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience NoSQL databases and ElasticSearch is a plus
- Interest in functional programming is a plus
What's in it for you
- Be a key player in the most ambitious online food startup of Switzerland
- Challenging data-driven environment with interesting problems
- No 9-to-5 working routine expected — results count
- Take ownership from day one
- Learn how to deliver value from idea to code to production
- Respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
- On-site visits to Switzerland
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- Modern offices with warm atmosphere
- Latest technologies and best industry practices
- Become a long-term part of the project
- Professional and personal growth
- Highly motivated, dynamic and international team