Ciklum is looking for a Middle Hybris Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Hybris Engineer, you become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 20.11 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with al lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
- Be part of a team that is doing exposure of our Hybris solution to additional regions. We currently have a different set of integrations on the new regions. So, your job would be to implement additional integrations and unify our existing protocols
- Be part of a team that is working on additional features to our current Prod solution for the UK and Nordic countries. You will focus on the implementation of improvements coming from the client’s business team
- Be part of the technical team that is working on technical improvements which will help us to deliver faster, provide better quality and expand the boundaries of our current architecture
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Primary skills: Java, SAP Hybris
- Secondary skills: performance, security
- CI/CD: Systems integration and build
- Methods and tools: AWS
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates), Technical Backlog
- SDLC: Agile development experience
- Strong Intermediate English
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.