On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle iOS Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our New Client bridges the gap between banking and social, enabling banks to have their brands become a part of their customers’ social and messaging experience. Client enables banks to provide their customers with the ability to initiate and complete a range of financial services, including P2P payments, request payment, balance check, cardless withdrawal, and more, from within any mobile application. Offering a cross-platform banking button on the smartphone’s keyboard boosts the bank’s brand engagement while making the banking experience quick, contextual, and simple for users.
At the core of New Client’s Social Banking solution is the patent pending Mobile Banking Keyboard™. This unique keyboard seamlessly integrates with the mobile banking application, enabling users to initiate and complete financial services from within any mobile application, without having to open the bank’s app. Client’s white label solution easily integrates at the API level and retains the bank’s authentication method without compromising the security level.
Being a part of our team, you will have incredible autonomy on products development and features, from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation in global scale.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK.
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective C code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 5-2 years’ experience in iOS applications development (Objective C).
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD and clean code principles.
- Hands on experience with iOS SDK frameworks, Xcode.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Cocoa Pods.
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems (Jira).
- English level — intermediate and higher.
- Experience in developing App Extensions, in particular, Keyboard extensions is an advantage.
- Frameworks Development is an advantage.
- Unit testing experience.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject.
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.