On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a passionate Middle iOS Developer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge financial product that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support the financial wellbeing of countless consumers worldwide.
- Build app from scratch and develop multiple features
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (dev, product, design and more) to deliver rich mobile experiences
- Design, develop, test and implement mobile applications on iOS platforms
- Innovate using the latest standards
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Design and Develop unified SDK
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- At least 3 years of experience in native iOS development (Swift)
- Good understanding of the iOS platform and its associated toolchain, kits, and frameworks
- Good understanding of Apple guidelines and design principles, as well as the company’s approval and distribution process
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Experience with CI tools (Bitrise, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience with building fintech solutions
- Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience with Kotlin Native (Multiplatform)
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client