Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo (www.dacadoo.com) Ciklum is looking for Middle iOS Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
- Direct responsibility over the iOS application development, performance and quality;
- Developments on the existing, native iOS dacadoo application;
- Integration with server-side RESTful APIs;
- Collaboration and coordination with near shore / on shore teams in Kiev and Zurich;
- Launching and supporting apps in the App Store;
- Analyze requirements, produce technical solution designs and specifications
- Collaboration with a design team
- Strong focus on quality–both visual and functional
- Solid software engineering background (higher university degree or similar preferably with IT/ Software/Technical background)
- iOS application development and delivery experience for 3+ years
- iOS 9+ featured app development experience
- Experience in using Swift in production code
- Good knowledge of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Good understanding what the great iOS app is
- Be updated with the last Apple technologies and trends
- Upper intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Customer-focused and service-based thinking
- Experience in scrum or agile project development
- Technical pluses: previous experience with geodata, bluetooth (LE), and notifications, Python language
- Experience with external software developers on- and near shore
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches
- Application promo video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCrm1K28QSY>
- Since 2011, dacadoo has been recognized with various awards <https://info.dacadoo.com/ company/awards/>
- dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board <https://info.dacadoo.com/company/adviso- ry-board/>
- Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team.
- Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee; mentorship program)
- Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”!
- Medical insurance.
Client video presentation