Ciklum is looking for Middle Java Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Java Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
To support our development teams at Ciklum, we are looking for a Middle Backend Developer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who has very high-quality standards. As a Middle Backend Developer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary Marketing team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop, and improve our Client’s platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures, and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Experience in software development for more than 4 years
- Java EE 8 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS) databases (NoSQL)
- Excellent understanding of complex software architecture
- In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns
- High quality standards. Awareness of Clean SOLID code practices
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling, and high availability
- Experience with:
- Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
- Tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Maven
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience in developing self-contained/micro services
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment: Java11, springBoot, react, webComponents, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS, K8s, docker, helm, git, Maven, gitlab ci/cd tools, cloud services, etc
- Unique and agile working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary