Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our team full-time in Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Java Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Join our passionate team and a Client in automotive industry. We design and develop new Internet Car Configuration Web application from scratch.
- micro-service architecture
- AWS cloud
- New features design and development
- Work in an existing agile team of 10 developers
- Pair programming (no code reviews)
- Experience with Java/Kotlin, Spring/Spring Boot, REST API and micro-service architecture
- Experience with the development for the cloud (AWS), CI/CD – GitHub, Terraform, AKS
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloudfront, non SQL DB (dynamo DB)
- Familiarity with Agile development principles: Scrum, SaFe
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Detailed oriented, focus on quality delivery and good collaboration
- Readiness to travel (will be detailed during the interview)
- Advanced German and English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.