We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Ciklum Application Development and Services Solutions Team is looking for experienced Middle Java Developer.
- Back-end development of new functionality;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of tests;
- Communicate with PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future;
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- Excellent knowledge in computer science, database theory, code testing practices;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions (REST);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java;
- Troubleshooting and debugging Java applications;
- Practical experience with:
- Spring framework (Core, MVC, WebFlux, REST);
- Testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock);
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate);
- NoSQL, RDBMS;
- Web Servers;
- Continuous Integration;
- Version control systems (e.g. GIT).
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (Docker);
- Experience with Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure);
- Knowledge of message broker systems (e.g. Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached, DynamoDB).
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.