Ellos Group – with companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard – is one of Nordic region’s leading e-commerce groups. Working closely with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and offer attractive fashion and household items for the entire family. Our focus is always on the customer. Ellos Group, headquartered in Borås and with operations in all Nordic countries, has approximately 750 employees and 2015 sales of SEK 2 billion. Ellos Group’s principal owners are Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
On behalf of Ellos Group, Ciklum is looking for a for a Middle Java Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This role is primarily towards our Integration system (MULE), but also working together with our e-commerce development team.
- Development of high performing business integration applications.
- Operate in an organized, systematic way to achieve the development goals with respect to timelines.
- Work closely with product to creatively design and implement optimal solution.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure.
- Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality.
- Reviewing other colleagues code.
- 3+ years Java/J2EE Development experience.
- Understanding of Database systems and applications.
- Experience with various Frameworks and Design Patterns.
- Team oriented and open to learning new technologies.
- Persistence frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate, Spring JDBC.
- Web technologies like Servlets, JSP, API/REST.
- Developer testing: JUnit automated unit and integration testing.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- E-commerce experience.
- Experience with integration work.
- JMS/ActiveMQ, XML/Json.
- Mule ESB experience.
- MUnit, Maven, Jenkins (automated and integration testing).
- Linux and DevOps experience.
- Solution oriented.
- Team player.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Business trips to Sweden.