On behalf of Loom Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Loom Systems’ (www.loomsystems.com) patent-pending AIOps solution predicts and prevents problems in businesses undergoing a digital transformation or cloud migration. Loom stands alone in the industry as the only solution that predicts IT issues before they impact customers, and enriches them with insights and resolutions in plain English.
Sophie, Loom’s AIOps intelligence helps enterprises solve incidents before they reach customers, ensuring smooth IT operations with no downtime, no outages, and no threat to ongoing activity.
Predictive Ticketing™ learns your ITSM-generated past incidents, correlates it with past log records and predicts when the incidents are going to occur again.
Loom’s Predictive Ticketing™ is revamping customer experience by taking it to levels by solving IT incidents before they occur, ensuring the organization’s optimal business performance, resulting in enhanced customer loyalty, lower churn rates, increased profitability and prolonged lifetime customer value (CLV). No more complaints, get notified about your customer experience problems before your customers do.
Built for low-touch operational simplicity and usability, our solution empowers IT, DevOps, System Admins, NOC teams, and Security specialists by transforming reactive users into proactive power-users.
Learn how Loom leverages AI and Machine Learning to predict & prevent IT incidents in the digital business!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- 3+ years of experience with Java;
- 1+ years of experience with Linux;
- English: intermediate and higher.
- Maven, Spring, Google Guice;
- Experienced with document stores, preferably ElasticSearch;
- Experience with performance-oriented programming – significant advantage (e.g. profiling tools, good understanding of how to write super efficient code);
- Experience with data-heavy systems – advantage;
- Experience with Docker/K8S;
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, GCE).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
- Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks;
- Salary that matches qualifications;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions.