Ampard Ltd is a Swiss start-up in the domain of management of distributed renewable power plants and demand response. Since 2011 they develop and market AMPARD — an Energy Management System for distributed energy systems. Their customers are in Switzerland and abroad. AMPARD allows optimized control of renewable assets and storage systems, creation of virtual power plants as well as integration of other devices for demand response. The existing solution is recognized as being at the forefront of the worldwide innovation. Ampard Ltd is dynamically growing in Switzerland, Germany and other key markets.
On behalf of Peeeks, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Can we wake you up for a mix of cloud computing, data streams, distributed systems, IoT and smart optimization technologies? Then we’d love to hear from you!
You will join the team of full-time core developers within Peeeks; actively contributing in the design, development, maintenance and support of our existing and next generation products and services. Besides that, you are going to be part of an Agile and multidisciplinary team of software engineers, data scientists and hardware engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
At Peeeks we connect tens of thousands energy devices to the real-time energy markets. We design, build and operate our platform based on AWS cloud services and develop in Java and Python.
- Development of new robust software: next generation products and services
- Taking part in the design of new solutions for state-of-the-art energy aggregation platform
- Redesigning, improving and supporting of existing systems based on microservices and serverless technologies
- Working with big-data technologies and cloud based infrastructure
- Working closely with Product Managers to achieve the best result
- Cooperating with Data Scientists and Hardware Engineers
- Proposing new ideas and improvements.
- 2+ years’ experience in Java development
- Proven experience with designing, developing, testing and supporting production grade software
- Experience with using SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Spring (Spring Boot/Spring Cloud) framework
- Knowledge on (AWS) cloud infrastructure (microservices and serverless) a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- A hands-on working mentality
- English level intermediate or higher
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily.
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Results-driven individual.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.