TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
As a Java Software Engineer at TechFinancials, you will be involved in development of smart ticketing solution based on blockchain (http://footies.tech/).
Development team and Product Owner who are located now in Kiev office follow best Agile (Scrum) practices. You will develop creative product and innovate new technologies & solutions and deliver product in a rapid and dynamic environment.
You will work closely with all project stakeholders.
- Your primary role will be to handle back end development tasks and reporting to Team lead
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important
- Project back end stack: Java 9, Spring, Project Reactor, PostgreSQL
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with Java and related frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, and JUnit
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or others)
- Experience in building RESTful services
- Good communication and personal skills
- Reactive Java (RxJava, Project Reactor)
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architectures
- Blockchain concept understanding
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions