Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Engineering JS Team, we are looking for a strong Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
We provide an expert vision for client requests using technology standards and best solutions. Working as an outsource team we build and develop our team to fit growing IT market requirements. We support long-term projects and fast start-ups. Considering bench opportunity we encourage our team to learn new technologies and apply them on a real project.
Our client is one of the biggest providers of working capital finance for companies globally.
The current project goal is to build a new suppliers onboarding platform, which follows the existing architectural standards and process as set by the customer. The customer has their own up-to-date development practices and approaches.
This is a new platform that will be developed using the last stable version of the Angular framework.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Start new projects & implement/support code quality standards
- Innovate/support new approaches and improve development processes & tools
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Angular (Components, Routing, Services, State management, Forms, Testing, Performance);
- Application state management (Ngrx/Redux/Flux);
- Computer Science Paradigms and Principles (OOP, SOLID, OOAD, DDD);
- Unit tests;
- Network protocols (HTTP);
- Conventions (REST);
- HTML (Semantics, Layout, DOM, Mobile);
- CSS2 / CSS3 (Preprocessors, Browsers support, Methodologies (BEM/CSS-in-JS));
- Git, branching strategy
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream framework (React, AngularJS, Vue or Ionic)
- Testing approaches (TDD, BDD, Test doubles), Testing types (Unit, Integrational, Functional)
- Architecture & Enterprise patterns:
- Software architectures (Monolithic Architecture & Microservices)
- Design patterns (Flux / Redux, MVC, MVVM, Inversion of Control)
- GoF Patterns
- Quality tools (Sonar)
- Understanding Docker, LXC
- Diagrams notations (Component Diagrams, Use Case, Sequence, Flow Diagram)
- Auth (oAuth2/Custom Auth, JWT)
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation