Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
An exciting and unique opportunity to build a new development team that will have a DevOps approach to work on digital initiatives that will help them move forward to their vision.
About the Project:
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- React. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Git. Branching strategies
- Maven, NPM, Azure DevOps
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Intermediate English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, React Native)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation