We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Our client is a modern risk management solution for the global market made easily available for every kind of organisations and ensuring that all users are engaged. It lifts risk management software to another level by using modern technology and process thinking to provide a more efficient, complete and engaging solution for risk management.ect.
- Creating and maintaining modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
- Experience with new ECMAScript standard features;
- Experience with React – 1+ year;
- Good basic CS skills;
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks/libraries for SPAs;
- Experience with creating layouts;
- You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
- Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, SOAP, REST);
- You know how to create modular and testable code;
- Experience with CI automation tools;
- English communication skills.
- Experience with Flux architecture (Redux implementation);
- Familiar with CSS precompilers such as SASS / SCSS;
- Familiar with GIT;
- Familiar with creating mockups;
- Familiar with unit and integration testing and test libraries such as Jest/Mocha/Chai/ Enzyme;
- Familiar with build tooling such as Webpack / npm scripts / transpilers (Babel);
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
- Familiar with task trekking tool such as JIRA / Confluence;
- Familiar with Node.js concepts – event loop, cluster, memory management, etc.
- Familiar with Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new technology solutions and services;
- Friendly collaborative teams in enjoyable and rewarding working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, modern, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions