The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
You will be a part of the team responsible for timely collecting, processing and presenting websites usage data to the business in order to support the decision making process. Close communication with the UK colleagues will be required on a daily basis.
- Lead Google Analytics implementation across multiple markets and sites
- Implement marketing tags across multiple markets and sites using Google Tag Manager
- Analyse the impact of third party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance
- Implement automation NodeJS scripts on request
- Knowledge of general web technologies and test automation tools
- Experience usig tag management containers (Google Tag Manager, Tagman)
- Google Analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, ambitious and client-focused attitude
- Continuously refine analytics tracking to ensure all requirements are captured and delivered promptly
- Understand and quantify the impact of third party tags on websites and optimise it
- Take ownership of marketing tags process from requirements gathering to implementation
- Knowledge in online media business (display, retargeting, email, …)
- NodeJS experience
What's in it for you
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-End Developer
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentationApply via site