We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum, Solutions JS Team, we are looking for a strong Middle JS (Angular) Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
We provide an expert vision for client requests using technology standards and best solutions. Working as an outsource team we build and develop our team to fit growing IT market requirements. We support long-term projects and fast start-ups. Considering bench opportunity we encourage our team to learn new technologies and apply them on a real projects.
Our client is in top-5 largest retailers in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe. We start from 20 mln visitors per month, 10 mln items in catalog in 1500+ product categories, 30 mln product content articles, high demand for search engine optimization and visibility, support of both B2B and B2C, web and mobile, dynamic best-price offering algorithms and so much more capabilities to offer the best user experience.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-hosted product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/).
We offer you an agile environment with startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as courage and trust to evaluate new approaches. We value personal interaction so project presumes frequent client visits to Kiev, as well as business trips to Germany for Development team, not just managers.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces;
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
- Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
- Join project teams & implement/support code quality standards ;
- Innovate/support new approaches and improve development processes & tools;
- Be a part to a positive and fun team environment.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- HTML (Semantics, Layout, DOM (repaint/reflow/etc));
- CSS2 / CSS3 (Preprocessors, Browsers support, Methodologies (BEM/CSS-in-JS));
- State management;
- Application state management (Ngrx/Redux/Flux)
- Webpack / Babel;
- Branching strategy (gitflow);
- Paradigm/Principles (OOP, FRP);
- Architecture & Enterprise patterns:
- Design patterns (Flux / Redux, MVC, MVVM);
- Testing types (Unit);
- Network protocols (HTTP);
- Conventions (REST);
- Auth (JWT).
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Diagrams notations (Component Diagrams, Use Case, Sequence, Flow Diagram);
- ReactJS / Vue / etc;
- Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
- Strong & clear communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Willing to improve professional knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.