Middle Magento Back End Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Kharkiv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Magento Team in Kharkiv, we are looking for a strong Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Webshop for selling mobile devices with contracts from large European mobile operator.
Project includes customizations of different Magento EE 1.14 parts (from listing to the order) which allow to sell usual Magento products with Telecom services.
There is already 2 Magento teams which working for this project and soon solution will be rewritten from scratch on Magento2 EE.
- Magento platform customization
- New features development
- Integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products
- 2+ years of PHP and MySQL experience
- 1+ years of working experience with Magento2
- Experience in API integration Web services
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns
- Good experience with VCS (git)
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence
- Experience with CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Working experience with SOLR, Redis, Nginx, Varnish
- Familiarity with Xdebug
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Self-management at high level
- Good ability to learn
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.