Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual/Auto QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Partial participation in manual testing of web projects;
- Automate different projects using a tool for codeless automation;
- Communicate with project QA’s, developers, and project managers;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Knowledge of test documentation (Test Plan, Strategy, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Test Management and Issue-Tracking Tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence;
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL);
- Basic knowledge in a widely used test automation/load tools: Robot Framework (big benefit), IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, Postman;
- Programming language: Basic: Python (Java);
- Database: MongoDB, SQL;
- Continuous Integration and Version Control Systems: Jenkins, GIT;
- Platforms: Windows 7-10;
- Experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of XML, JSON;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills.
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems;
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN);
- BS + in Computer science or relevant;
- Prior experience with automation (codeless, recorder, or WebDriver).
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- ISTQB Certification preparation;
- QA knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentation