Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual / Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At GN Audio we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to call centers and offices through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the Online Development Team within the Digital Business Development department, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of a global online presence.
As QA Engineer, it is your primary responsibility to test complex web applications and systems to continuously improve product quality, your personal and teamwork, engage with your colleagues in ensuring stable, efficient and flexible IT Services for the web platform.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contribute positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve the utmost efficiency.
You bring a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in QA from working with enterprise solutions, and you have experience in testing web applications and services, producing key test assets, understanding of QA processes.
- Testing web applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
- Handle automated test solutions for web applications and API services; cover new API by autotests
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Permanent and free communication with Scrum Master, Product Owner, colleagues and business stakeholders in DK and UA
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Communicate on any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
- Analyze and evaluate that business requirements are clear and fully described
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
- Take an active part in dedicated projects and be able to act independently being responsible for QA of deliverables
- Perform regular independent reviews and analysis of existing QA processes finding areas that could be improved (continuous improvement of QA practices, approaches, frameworks, tools)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA working with enterprise solutions
- Experience in testing web applications and services, producing key test assets
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
- Knowledge and experience in any programming languages (Preferably C#)
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, API web services)
- Basic experience in continuous integration processes and tools (Azure DevOps, Octopus, TeamCity, TFS or similar) and working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN, and others)
- ISTQB certification
- Working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML, JSON
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- You have upper-intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in a cross-culture environment
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of the distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are a self-motivated person with the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute to the further development of great products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly and competent colleagues
- Business trips to HQ concerning projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after the trial period
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation