AKQA is an independent, ideas-led agency and we work with the world’s leading consumer brands.
We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Shanghai and are one of the world’s most rewarded creative agencies. AKQA has been named Revolution magazine’s Agency of the Decade; AdAge Digital Agency of the Year; AdWeek Digital Agency of the Year and Fast Company’s Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Our people are core to the work we produce for our clients and contribute to a culture which fosters innovation, service, quality and thought in everything we do. We reward them by providing an inspirational working environment, opportunities to move between departments and international offices, excellent remuneration and an industry leading training and development programme - AKQA Academy.
The future inspires us. We work to inspire.
On behalf of AKQA, Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual QA to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Write test scripts and cases
- Perform functional testing, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Develop QA plans/reports
- Track/report defects, change requests
- Release management
- Experience QA in software engineering environment
- Experience testing rich interactive web applications
- Understanding of software testing methodologies, types and levels of testing
- Experience with release management and version control
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (AEM experience preferred)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities, a lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions