On behalf of Arad Technologies, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing time and effort required for various operations.
By joining Arad team, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration within Arad’s products: starting from HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Assist with manual testing, execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using C# and Selenium
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- 4 years of experience with software testing of web-based applications using a structured testing methodology
- At list 1 year of experience with automated functional testing tools
- Experience with API Testing
- Programming language C# or Java
- Selenium using C#
- API Testing using C#
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Working with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Ready to take responsibility
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skill
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings