Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Requirements/backlog review & analysis
- Test Plans, E2E Scenarios, Test cases and Checklists creation, review and management with traceability maintenance
- Estimate required time to accomplish own testing tasks
- Execute various types of testing activities including functional and regression testing on web projects
- Analyze current QA process on program & stream levels, discuss improvements with QA Manager
- Reporting found bugs to the defect management system and manage to closure
- Perform testing activities on several projects in distributed teams independently according to organizational guidelines and communicate results with Developers and Project Managers
- QA reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum ceremonies and artifacts, experience working in Scrum teams
- Excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle, including Defect Management process
- Good experience with Requirements analysis and Test design techniques
- Knowledge in SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL)
- Experience in working with REST APIs (JSON, XML, ODATA) using Postman, Swagger, or SoapUI
- Upper – intermediate English with good communication skills
- Experience working in big organizations on complex projects with integration testing
- Experience with Azure DevOps (TFS, VSTS) system
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with GUI Automation (Selenium, Page Object principle, locators strategy)
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation