On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Manual testing of Web and mobile UI, API and data
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Participating in groomings and working on specifications with the Product Manager
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 2+ years professional experience testing Web-based projects
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Good experiences in API testing with GraphQL
- Good experience in working with REST APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Experience in automation testing
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Ruby, Python, JS)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Experience in mobile UI testing
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Writing and supporting test documentation
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement