On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Understanding of non-SQL queries
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Desire to grow into Automation QA (JS) in the future
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with TFS, VSTS / Azure DevOps systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement