Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a privately-owned statistical research and sports modeling company. They provide data and related services to professional gamblers.
As sports betting continues to grow in popularity and the market becomes more competitive, we constantly refine and improve our software to ensure that we stay ahead. In order for our clients to beat the market, we need to make sure we provide high performant and scalable technology to drive their edge and increase betting volumes. We take a balanced approach between process and pragmatism to deliver success to our clients.
In this role, you will be part of a team who takes ownership of the low latent 3rd party integrations and escalated support integrations in our high transactional bet execution software. We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who takes ownership and thrives in a fast-paced environment proactively improving our mission critical platforms with minimal supervision.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is a unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Robotic Process Automation
- Work with developers to reproduce, locate, and identify bugs
- Work with the rest of the team to establish a QA discipline that promotes high-quality software releases
- Envision, plan, develop and execute testing of our applications at multiple levels of complexity
- Establish regression test scenarios and contribute to improving product quality
- Perform component, system, integration, and acceptance testing
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA area
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Understanding of non-SQL queries
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Familiarity with betting/gaming industry
- Experience with C# or similar
- SQL Server (T-SQL queries and basic administration)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2019
- Use of Web Debugging software such as Fiddler, or Browser based tools/addons
- Enterprise messaging systems (for example RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation