Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Ciklum is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 30 projects simultaneously.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and effort required for various operations.
- Conduct test case, documentation and code and feature file peer-reviews
- Document software defects concisely adhering to ITSQB defined best practices
- Maintain existing software defect tickets adding all pertinent details
- Develop test cases that provide test coverage for existing and new features
- Design test scripts for regression testing
- Provide and maintain process documentation
- Determine production readiness of application
- Compile evidence and documentation to support releases
- Complete test scripts in a timely manner
- Attend daily stand ups for your project and report on the progress of testing.
- Experience in API testing (REST, SOAP), with the ability to write GET, POST, PUT (etc)
queries to read JSON objects, preferably in POSTMAN or JMeter.
- Experience in using SQL queries to investigate POSTGRES databases.
- Knowledge of translating business/technical processes and documentation to form test plans.
- Develop and execute test scripts, including regression testing scripts.
- Experience in completing hands on manual testing with minimal supervision.
- Able to discuss defects/issues with all levels of the business.
- Good problem-solving skills with an eye for detail (proven via an aptitude test).
- Able to stick to rigid deadlines for software releases
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification (at least foundation) with the ability to re-call details in a face to face
- Experience of using fault logging and management tools, e.g. JIRA
- At least two years’ experience in software testing (permanent).
- Ability to communicate well with developers by creating solid bug reports in JIRA (or similar
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify weaknesses in software applications.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Automation experience involving creating Cucumber frameworks for effective automated tests in
- Experience in writing test cases in a BDD format.
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation