Middle Manual QA Engineer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our Business Process Automation team in Kiev office.
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Functional and regression tests on web projects;
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Test Summary reports preparation
- Education – higher
- Minimum 2+ years of manual testing
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Excellent Jira skills;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Good written English level
- Strong analytical mindset
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site