Clio specializes in digital and online learning resources. The initial idea behind Clio was to transform the world of teaching and learning through innovative, creative, and compelling learning materials for teachers to integrate in teaching, and for students to have great fun with during class.
On behalf of Clio Online, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the Vinnytsia team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops website and web applications, using modern technologies for Clio Online – Denmark’s biggest and leading developer and publisher of digital educational resources.
- Work with test documentation;
- Quality assurance for existing and new build functionality;
- Support detailed and comprehensive test documentation;
- Work with Bug Tracking system;
- Perform thorough regression test for each release iteration;
- Update local/remote test environment using already configured scripts;
- Ensure that the acceptance criteria for user stories are testable, and developing test cases based on those criteria;
- Work with developers to create operational tests based on operational scenarios;
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice for agile software testing;
- Interface with customers, vendors, and all company departments to resolve technical and quality problems.
- 2+ years software testing experience (web, desktop);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Knowledge of Software Development;
- Ability to learn the application quickly;
- Good technical writing skills;
- Upper intermediate spoken English.
- Experience with Jira;
- Using source control systems (Git);
- Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java;
- Knowledge of Agile development process;
- Higher technical education.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Must be a team player and be able to work within all levels of a project team;
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
What's in it for you
- You will work for an employer who appreciate your skills and hard work;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.