Dennis is one of the UK’s top magazine and online publishers and one of the most innovative, successful and respected publishers across the world. As the 6th largest consumer magazine publisher, Dennis has transformed its business from its traditional print publishing roots to a true multi-platform, award-winning media company, with a group turnover of over £130m.
The company has launched and owned some of the world’s biggest global magazine and online brands – including Alphr, Den of Geek, The Week and Buyacar. Today, Dennis is one of the most dynamic media companies in the UK. The company’s portfolio of over 30 brands operates in four areas of excellence: Current Affairs, Technology, Automotive and Lifestyle, reaching over 50million unique users and selling over 2.5million magazines every month.
Dennis won best 'Media Company' of the year, and Buyacar won best 'Digital Product of the Year', at last night's British Media Awards!
General Dennis information and videos:
On behalf of Dennis Publishing, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Plan and test new feature deployment in an Agile environment
- Work with the Product Team to understand business objects, evaluate deliverables against requirements and develop test plans that replicate complex real-world situations
- Collaborate with developers and DevOps to ensure timely and robust execution of testing as part of a regular release schedule
- Support and improve our team’s tools, methodologies and best practices
- Participate in product readiness and release decisions
- 3+ years of experience in web application testing
- Experience with cross-browser and cross platform testing and working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to write and execute test cases and test plans for a web application and create clear and concise bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce them
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, industry tools and best practices with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple test executions while delivering results in a timely manner
- Proven verbal and written communications skills in English
- Basic coding experience (in any language)
- Experience with SQL preferred, but not required
- Technical background (OSs, Network etc.)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with new technologies using best development practices
- Work with skilled and professional team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary