Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are the Poker Team, which is part of the Network Games business unit within Derivco. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core business values are passion, ownership and care; we believe in our people and it shows! We constantly challenge ourselves to be better than we were yesterday.
- You will be involved in the planning and execution of functional testing for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it.
- You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding and growing awareness of the poker product.
- You will be closely working with developers, automation engineers and testers in agile SCRUM teams, iteratively adding features to the existing poker client and supporting backend systems
Whom are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent and 2+ years testing experience, with exposure to agile testing environments
- ISTQB foundation or equivalent
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Experience in testing across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
- Experience in the use of testing Processes and Techniques
- Mentor/Coaching skills
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- Experience in test analysis, preparation and planning, execution and reporting.
- Exposure to different testing methods, techniques and types
- Exposure to automation principles and concepts
What's in it for you
- You will be working closely with our other development, testing and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in creating a truly awesome poker product.
- Although we have a large system, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation