Intu owns and operates some of the very best Shopping Centres across the country. With over 20 million sq ft of retail space in 14 centres we attract over 400 million. customer visits a year and reach at least half the UK population. We have an investment plan of £1.2 billion over the next ten years with projects at most of our centres that include increased digital integration.
IntuDigital owns the digital experience for in-center and online customers for Intu. We provide an Online Shopping Platform that provides added value to 26 million visitors to intu.co.uk and the Intu App. We are the innovation incubator responsible for interactive experiences while at home or in-center. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of our parent FTSE 100 company.
On behalf of IntuDigital, Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Intu is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer who is an advocate for both manual and automated testing and is used to creating and testing scenarios that fully investigate release candidates.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring the successful and regular delivery of high quality backend systems based on recognised QA best-practice. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to effect change to the QA environment and work with the development teams to promote stable and regular releases.
The role will report to the Head of Delivery.
The Product Development team at Intu owns the digital experience for in-centre and online customers for Intu. We provide an Online Shopping Platform that provides added value to 26 million visitors to intu.co.uk and the Intu Pocket app. We are the innovation incubator responsible for interactive experiences while at home or in-centre. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of our parent company.
The QA team will work across the company to ensure:
- Every release is fully tested before it’s deployed
- Maintain a suit of Test Scenarios, both manual potentially automated
- All defects are identified early and accurately and prioritised appropriately
You will play a vital role in the team and have responsibility for:
- Work closely as part of an agile team using Scrum
- Maintain manual test repository for non-automated tests
- Identify, prioritise and track defects
- Sign off releases through deployment cycle
- Identifying improvements to the QA, Support and Release processes.
- Strong experience writing and preparing test scenarios for backend systems/products
- 2+ years experience working in an Agile Development team
- Strong experience in REST API testing
- Base knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good experience with linux bash
- Ability to perform Exploratory testing efficiently
- BSc in Computer Science or Technology
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, BrowserStack
- Automated testing of online websites and applications
- Familiarity across the LAMP development stack
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation or equivalent certificate
- Release, change or configuration experience
- Experience with Gherkin Behave
- Familiarity with version control systems (git)
- Base knowledge of docker
- Good communication skills and ability to express yourself clearly across different levels of technical expertise
- Have strong influencing and negotiating skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions