Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At GN Audio we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to call centers and offices through our Jabra, BlueParrott & PanaCast brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the Global CRM & Partner Services Team within the Digital Business Development department, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of world-class customer relationship and partner programs.
We expect that you have good experience with testing larger business applications, have been working with Scrum, and you must have a good, relevant education to support your skills, as well as upper-intermediate written and spoken English level. You will be part of multinational development team distributed in UA, DK and US focusing on testing large complex business applications with multiple integrations.
As Middle QA Engineer in our CRM & Partner Services Team, it is your primary responsibility to lead and test our new partner portal and related system integrations. The aim is continuously improving product quality, your personal skills and development, engage with your colleagues in ensuring stable, efficient, and flexible IT Services for all the different user groups.
You bring a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in QA from working with enterprise solutions, and you have experience in testing web applications and services, producing key test assets, understanding of QA processes.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values: Listen, Challenge, and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contribute positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve the utmost efficiency.
- Manually test web applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on high level
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect future release
- Handle automated test solutions for web applications and API services
- Prepare bugs analysis and effective mitigation strategy making sure that strategy is applied
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
- Analyze and evaluate that business requirements are clear and fully described
- Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Delivery Manager, Product Owner and Business Stakeholders
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platforms
- Take active part in dedicated projects and able to act independently being responsible for QA of deliverables
- Facilitate Scrum events for team (daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, demo, retro), be able to act as a Scrum master
- Perform regular independent reviews and analysis of existing QA processes finding areas that could be improved (continuous improvement of QA practices, approaches, frameworks, tools)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional experience in QA working with enterprise solutions
- Experience in testing web applications and services, producing key test assets
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
- Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge of REST APIs, SoapUI, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- MS Dynamics CRM
- BrainShark or any other Learning Management Systems
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues, stakeholders, and vendors
- You have upper intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development great products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly, and competent colleagues
- Business trips to HQ in relation to projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation