Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Write test documentation
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of testing theory
- At least 1 year of experience in manual testing
- Good analytical skills
- English communication skills: oral – intermediate, written – upper-intermediate.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies and role of QA in it
- Ability to write clear test documentation (test cases, checklists)
- Experience/knowledge with defect accounting systems and understanding of defect life cycle
- Ability to communicate, ask questions and work in team
- Wish to learn and self-growing work
- Understanding of exploratory testing type on project
- Knowledge of what client server architecture is
- Basic understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge of what API is and testing experience of it
- Basic understanding what is proxy
- Programming experience in C#, Java, TSQL.
- Writing of any automation tests (UI, API, Unit, Integration and etc.)
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Wealthy project with clear structure.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement