WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a QA engineer who will oversee product quality throughout the entire product lifecycle and lead quality approach towards SaaS product standards.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- Improve current quality processes
- Design, analysis, creation and execution of tests
- Drive coverage gaps and needs for implementation and execution
- Deep product understanding and customer centric approach
- 2+ years of experience testing complex web applications
- Understanding the basics of UI/UX and definition of good UI
- Understanding the basics of jQuery
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in writing test documentation (test-cases, feature descriptions)
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of network principles and the client-server model
- Familiarity with API clients, e.g Postman
- Familiarity with DevTools (Console, Network)
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- English – at least intermediate level (writing and speaking)
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth