At WorkFlowWise, we work with companies to unlock their digital advantage. Our cloud-based workflow apps and solutions become a key to success. They combine operational efficiency with business outcomes.
We take workflow automation to a new level to deliver a digital edge that drives growth. We provide ready-to-use enterprise apps as well as tailor-made solutions. Our solutions are quick to develop and implement; easy to integrate and use; straightforward to manage and change; and they can extend throughout a transactional business process to create customer intimacy and engagement.
Established in the Netherlands in 1997, WorkFlowWise today builds on a strong heritage of developing and implementing hosted workflow automation solutions for the Procure-to-Pay process. With a focus on the evolving needs of companies in the 21st Century, WorkFlowWise knows how to take advantage of leading-edge cloud technologies for any type of transactional business process.
On behalf of WorkFlowWise team, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer for our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
- Testing WFW Core platform (backend and frontend) using different testing methods.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including test cases, manuals, procedures.
- Active participation in team technical planning meetings and retrospective meetings. Speaking load on possible technical and process improvements.
- 2+ years in manual testing of web applications;
- Experience with Client – Sever infrastructure;
- Experience in creating technical documentation;
- SQL (including stored procedures, triggers);
- English upper-intermediate level; good writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a big plus;
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems (JIRA), CI.
- Strong communication skills
- Inspired and willing to try new (curious)
- Open for debate and is smart thinker
- Accountable for own results
- Like to have fun even though we are very serious about our jobs
What's in it for you
- You will create interesting and difficult products, using last technologies;
- Work in the team of senior people who care about the product;
- Visit conferences and get access to Pluralsight for new knowledge.
- Meet the whole company team once a year in one of the European cities for bursting team spirits and knowledge activities.
The last one was in Rome https://www.workflowwise.com/blog/bootcamp-2018-report-in-pictures