Ciklum is looking for a General QA Engineer to join our team full-time.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
Our team works on a project that operates in digital innovation sphere.
- Test planning
- Test case creation
- Test case implementation
- Defect management
- Development-related work with the Scrum team
- Quality assurance experience
- Test automation experience
- API testing experience
- German at least B1 (docs in German)
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Test Plans
- Semiconductor industry
- Defect Management
- Interface API testing
- Programming (C#, C++ and .Net environment)
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Capability and willingness to work with Scrum
- Readiness to travel
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body.
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications.
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally.
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential.
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients.
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.