Middle Manual QA for Intranote (Kyiv)
IntraNote a/s is a software and consulting service company with a comprehensive portfolio of services in development, project management, training and consultancy. Our more than 400 solutions covering Intranets, Extranets, and Document Management (ERDMS) have been implemented efficiently using a combination of standard solutions, efficient project management and a close customer dialogue to launch each solution with a minimum of customer resources. The solutions are based on the Microsoft platforms; IntraNote Portal Server, DocuNote and SharePoint and a number of standard integrations. Based on simplicity for the user and efficient standard implementations, we increase our customers’ knowledge every day.
On behalf of IntraNote, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The position implies manual testing of several modules in application which consists from main Desktop application, web edition, iOS and Android applications. The software is a Document Management System with advanced functionality, including Workflow, Signing, Scanning modules. The tester will participate in smoke testing, regression testing, usability testing, etc.
- Education background:Academic IT education on specialist or master level in Computer Science or Engineering is desirable.
- Manual testing of desktop or web applications for at least two years
- Test cases development
- Experience with Test requirements analysis
- Test design and planning
- Usability test experience
- Intermediate English
- Basic SQL knowledge will be a plus
- Structured, careful and thorough
- Able to learn fast
- Constantly learn from experience and proactive
- Team player
- Positive personality
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people within transparent and well established working processes.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities, a lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good
- working conditions