Danish digital mail service e-Boks offers companies, public authorities and private individuals an efficient, secure and user-friendly platform for digital dialogue, dispatch and storage of important documents. The e-Boks platform also provides increased security and a number of important environmental benefits.
Our mission at e-Boks is to contribute to streamlining the public sector and private companies by means of secure and efficient management of digital documents and associated features that create real value.
On behalf of e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Lviv team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of well-established Agile Development and Test Team developing, maintaining and testing the e-Boks ultra-high load/scalability (100s of thousands concurrent connections), security and reliability middleware and web applications.
In the existing Digital Post solution, 88% of the test cases for the end-user interface has been scripted. e-Boks uses BDD (Behavior Driven Development) which effectively reduces the backflow in the development phase.
Our customer has an internal requirement, that the source code, as far as possible, is developed in a way so that it can easily be tested using automated scripts. This is made possible through the use of the design pattern: “dependency injection” which lead to a loosely coupled design where all the dependencies, such as business services or messages queues, has been decoupled to allow for simulation and verification of expected outcome.
- Qualification of User Stories in the Sprint Planning;
- Estimation of tasks;
- Test Planning;
- Test Preparation;
- Implementation of the test, both manual and automated unit- and regression testing.
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial software testing;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (regression, integration, performance, UAT, smoke);
- Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with Jira;
- Upper Intermediate level in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience of technical testing (e.g. reading logs, SQL, XML, JSON, Fiddler);
- Experience of a test management tool Zephyr;
- Using source control systems (SVN, TFS.);
- Experience with web application testing on PC, Mobile and Tablet devices;
- Understanding of web/desktop applications: cookies/sessions, browser differences, web servers, http, html;
- Hands-on experience with SQL;
- Experience with API and Web Services testing;
- Experience in preparing of BDD test cases;
- Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward colleagues and team management;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Innovative in his/her work.
What's in it for you
- You will get to work with the coolest development and test team in Ukraine and Europe;
- You will learn how to combine modern technology with mainframes – and the special conditions and requirements this imposes on testing;
- You will work for an employer who appreciate your skills and hard work – in our team you will not be only Ciklum, but an e-Boks employee;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, shuttle transfers to the office, free English classes, indoor gym and other social benefits.