On behalf of Redstor, Ciklum is looking for a Middle MLOps Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate Middle MLOps Engineer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About the client
Redstor is disrupting the world of data management with pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control center.
Securely stream all your data on demand, instantly, to anywhere, simple pricing and renewals, easy installation and ongoing management, monthly software release cycle, extreme reliability and security, backed by 20 years of experience, available globally.
Redstor has customers across the globe, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. We work with global organizations, many with presences in some of the most technically challenging locations in the developing world, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Responsible for the building, deployment, and maintenance of mission critical AI solutions that process data quickly at big data scales
- Automate ML models deployments, manage, monitor, troubleshoot machine learning infrastructure, setup continuous integration pipelines of AI applications
- Design and optimize ETL pipelines + ML experimentation tooling,contribute enhancements to an API used by ML teams
- Owns one or more key components of the infrastructure and works to continually improve it, identifying gaps and improving the platform’s quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed
- 2+ years of experience coding in Python, with solid CS fundamentals including data structure and algorithm design
- 2+ years of hands-on implementation experience in CI/CD automation including Docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ years contributing to production deployments of large-scale AI systems as a team lead
- 1+ years of experience in Azure cloud AI platform (or AWS/GCP)
- Experience with ML frameworks specifically PyTorch
- Experience building auto-scaling ML systems
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of Data Quality testing
- Knowledge of performance reports and dashboards design and implementation
- Knowledge of development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience participating in an Agile software development team, e.g. SCRUM
- Experience designing, documenting, and defending designs for key components in large distributed computing systems
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a top CS program required. Masters preferred
- Experience with supporting data scientists and complex statistical usecases highly desirable
- Experience in backend development and deployment
- Good knowledge of data analysis in enterprises
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Competitive salary and private medical insurance