Middle Mobile QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Dnipro)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for Middle Mobile QA Engineer, technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership to join Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
Technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 140 employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 50 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers, business analytics and project managers;
- Functional and regression tests on Mobile projects;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area;
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Mobile(IOS/Android) projects;
- At least 1 year of real working experience with Web projects;
- Strong understanding of QA Methodologies;
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Excellent Jira skills;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Pre-intermediate English communication skills;
- Service and teamwork orientation;
- BS + in Computer science or relevant.
- Experience in working on projects with Xamarin platform;
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience with mobile automation tools (Appium, Robotium etc).
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- ISTQB Certification preparation ;
- QA knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentationApply via site