On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Mobile QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Malaga.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Mobile QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Lottoland.
Lottoland is a client of Ciklum that introduced a completely different product with a unique customer experience.
We are looking for a Middle Mobile QA Engineer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who has very high-quality standards.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary Native team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- You will collaborate with the team designing, developing, and improving the Client’s platform
- You will help to identify edge scenarios and missing requirements during the refinement sessions
- You will define test scenarios and test new features of native iOS & Android mobile applications and locate errors
- You will become part of the software development team and will learn from the top developers, also understanding how use cases are covered through unit testing to make sure the best approach for each specific scenario is used (e. g. manual, unit, or integration)
- You will help to shape the automation strategy of the native Apps by maintaining and expanding the framework and the automated tests suite using Appium
- You will spot and introduce all the types of tests (e.g., load testing using JMeter, API testing using Postman, etc.) and all the things that need to be tested (e.g., the backend APIs we use from our native Apps)
- You will take part in a shared responsibility model in a performant agile team, participate in discussions and drive QA initiatives
- Relevant experience in quality assurance: test scenario definition, release testing plan, etc
- Experience in testing services and native iOS & Android applications
- The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, UI Automator, Maven, and Git is desired
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Experience working with relational or no SQL databases
- Experience in automation with Appium (or similar) in at least Android or iOS
- Java programming language knowledge in the context of automation frameworks and tests
- Experience in automation with Selenium on Web
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by a passion for developing software, fun, and mutual respect
- A growing team and Apps, where we will shape our QA strategy with your collaboration
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
Join a well-established company and a friendly team of professionals.
Seize the perks of global opportunities, local atmosphere and industry-leading clients.
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.