Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Mobile Xamarin Developer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
LogBuy is an online portal that provides employees of various companies and organizations with a complete employee benefits package inclusive of discounts and a reward and recognition module.
- As our new Xamarin developer you’ll be responsible for development of both iOS and Android versions of mobile app related to entertainment, nightlife, hotels etc
- Strong experience in developing and testing high quality code for iOS/Android in C# using Xamarin
- Experience in writing portable code across platforms
- Experience in Xamarin.Forms (ReactiveUI is a plus)
- Experience in TDD and/or BDD
- Experience in working with REST backend
- English – intermediate and higher
- Experience in reactive development (Rx.Net, ReactiveProperty, etc)
- F#, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin and/or Java knowledge
- Experience in native mobile applications development
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation