Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the eToro.
About the Client:
eToro is the world's leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain, and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its client’s interests in mind.
eToro's award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
The main team focus is increasing the conversion of different aspects of our trading platform. The team creates technical solutions for personalized user experience based on customers’ points of interest.
- NET Core
- MS SQL Server
- Kubernetes (AKS)
- Leading the design and implementation of a 24/7 high scale distributed system
- Proactively participating in every aspect of the software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test, optimization, and delivery
- Owning, monitoring, and improving our services in a production environment, performing on-call duties
- Owning and leading collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including Product, IT, and R&D teams
- Becoming a technical leader; researching and promoting new technologies and tools
- Facing technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security, and live production issue
- Writing unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD procedures
- Being part of an amazing group of people
- 4 years of overall development experience using any back-end language
- At least 1 year of experience in .NET, C#
- Proven experience in developing 24×7 mission-critical server-side applications in the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience in designing enterprise systems using modern technology stack and architectural principles
- Experience with SQL, Redis, and messaging systems
- Good spoken and written English
- Experienced with web client development (preferably Angular)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience developing .Net Core applications
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- High coding standards – DDD, TDD, Automation
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can-do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.