Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Develop parts of features or modules with acceptable quality with moderate supervision
- Efficiently use development toolset, follow code standards and team agreed rules
- Create tests to cover their own code and cover most cases for business logic
- Investigate and fix application bugs
- C# version 10 or more recent
- .NET Core
- Multiple Data Store technologies: Relational Databases (preferably MS Sql Server, T-SQL), Non- Relational Data Stores (Redis, MongoDB), ElasticSearch
- Message Brokers (preferably Apache Pulsar, alternatively RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Event Driven Systems
- Experience with highly transactional systems (ideally Sportsbook Platform, FinTech as an alternative)
- Actor Model (one of MS Orleans, Dapr, Proto.Actor, Akka.net)
- Experience with Automated Testing (Unit, Load, Functional, Integration)
- Experience with Git Flow
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper- intermediate level
- Following the :said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Demonstrating a proactive approach and strive for constant improvements
- Strive for learning and growth
- Constant work on own mastership and self-development
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.