Middle .NET Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Dnipro)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum .NET Solutions Team, we are looking for Middle .NET Developer to join our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
Safetonet Limited is an award-winning British technology company, setting the standard for e-safety and leading the way in safeguarding children online and protecting families through technological innovation. SafeToNet’s fundamental mission is to block harmful content in real-time preventing damage from occurring, which can have a devastating impact on people’s lives. The SafeToNet solution addresses the concerns of parents and young people through a rich set of features and employ them in a non-invasive way. In addition, it aims to prevent a child from engaging in poor behavior and to instill a code of safe conduct on social media.
SafeToNet is an app that you buy and load onto your family’s phones and mobile devices. It’s easy to set up, you’ll love it.
It safeguards you and your family from seeing stuff you don’t want to. Like public images of beheadings or killings (yes, they are on Facebook and other places). It stops cyberbullies from hurting your kids. It prevents sexting and can identify if you are friends with someone online who is not who they say they are. Essentially it blocks harmful content before it is seen. It’s the next generation of parental controls and it’s really very clever.
- Web applications development;
- Write robust manageable code;
- Become a self-motivated and result-oriented team player.
- .NET development experience, large systems, 3-tier structure;
- Support experience (preferably external support);
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 – 4.5, C#;
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API;
- Entity Framework, LINQ;
- HTML/CSS (basic knowledge);
- Intermediate English.
- Transact SQL (optional+).
- Higher technical education or other relevant experience;
- Multitasking and good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and within a timeframe.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.