AudienceProject is a unique company playing at the intersection of technology, market research and big data. Our capabilities position us firmly at the core of the digital ad and e-commerce industry, with a cutting edge offering to brands, agencies and publishers. AudienceProject is recognized as one of Europe’s leading private companies with a Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award (https://www.audienceproject.com/press/news/audienceproject-chosen-2017-red-herring-top-100-winner/).
Userreport was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark. We have offices around the world and we have been busy building a tool that helps thousands of websites to collect and analyze feedback from their users.
Our goal was to build a easy-to-use platform that will allow you to collect and analyse data about your users behavior, likes and dislikes in a few minutes.
We believe that feedback is very important in order to improve and develop a website and we actually love getting feedback from our own users. Our philosophy is that we want to hear every detail about what they love, hate, or is missing on our website.
On behalf of AudienceProject, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a strong senior .NET software engineer to join the AudienceProject backend team. You will work with highly professional software engineers to design solutions from zero to production usage with the support of talented QA and Operations teams. The back-end team is focused on the development of RESTful APIs and background data processing services powered by .NET Core 2/3 that are containerized using Docker and hosted in AWS. The team is responsible for designing, coding, unit-testing, deployment, and maintenance of microservices. We also have a front-end team, so you will see how designed APIs transform into perfect products. The back-end team collaborates with Danish development teams on cross-teams projects.
We solve complex customer problems with products that are simple to use and it is crucial to deliver perfect quality. So we are looking for a person who is motivated to create great software for people. We are improving existing applications, rewriting some of them and building new.
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs containerized microservices
- Implementation of background data processing to handle non-realtime operations
- Design system architecture for solving business needs
- Designing cloud resources and continuous delivery tools for developed systems
- Writing Unit tests to own code
- Reviewing the code of other team members and vice versa
- Rare maintenance of legacy systems
- Active participation in Scrum activities — grooming, planning, demo, retrospective
- Strong experience in .NET web development
- REST API design and implementation skills
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Desire to work with continuous integration setup, working with build and deployment of the developed system
- Ability to write Unit/Integration tests
- Open to non-.NET development stacks, like Scala, NodeJS, PySpark, etc if needed
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
- Accepting, practicing and promoting agile principles in work
- .NET Core
- Design distributed systems using the advantages of cloud infrastructure
- Finding and fixing performance bottlenecks
- High availability and high load systems development
- NoSQL databases
- Basic *nix knowledge
- Team player to accomplish common goals
- Attentive to details
- Ready to go the extra mile to achieve perfect results
- Responsive and punctual
- Interested in developing a product — what problem it solves for customers, how it will be used, etc
- Tolerant to other opinions, ability to handle discussions
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation