On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Company’s is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
The Company has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The Company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, the Company provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
- 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework
- Experience in server-side development and architecture
- Experience in large-scale enterprise software development
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Experience with source version control systems
- High level of English proficiency (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Designing and developing a highly complex project on microservice architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with a multinational development team
- Facing performance and deployment challenges
- Working as a part of a multinational team in Kyiv and Tel Aviv
- Experience in client-side technologies
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities