Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Middle .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
LogBuy is an online portal that provides employees of various companies and organizations with a complete employee benefits package inclusive of discounts and a reward and recognition module. It provides offers to help employers retain and engage employees through discounts and savings.
- Web applications development
- Write robust manageable code
- Become a self-motivated and result-oriented team player
- Around 2+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms
- SOLID, IoC/DI
- Entity Framework(Code First, Migration), LINQ
- MS SQL (Transact SQL)
- Intermediate English
- Some experience with SOA, WCF
- Experience with Single Page Applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- Continuous integration
- Message Queuing(MSMQ, RabbitMq, etc.)
- Higher technical education or other relevant experience
- Multitasking and good problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Possibility to learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation