Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Redstor, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, Middle .NET developer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About the client:
Redstor (https://www.redstor.com/en-us/) is disrupting the world of data management with pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control center.
Securely stream all your data on demand, instantly, to anywhere, simple pricing and renewals, easy installation and ongoing management, monthly software release cycle, extreme reliability and security, backed by 20 years of experience, available globally.
Redstor has customers across the globe, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. We work with global organizations, many with presences in some of the most technically challenging locations in the developing world, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Contributing to how it can continuously improve the team
- Delivering individual features
- Collaborating closely with designers, testers and product to get each feature right
- Assert the quality of code with unit tests
- Perform code reviews in .NET and Angular.
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Experience in the full software development life-cycle and excellent knowledge of both .NET fundamentals, C#
- Knowledge on built complex web applications with MVC ,Web API, Entity Framework
- Writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code
- Knowledge on RESTful APIs to integrate back end services – written in .NET, running on Azure
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Excellent written and spoken English
- We would like work with technology as C# and Angular
- Experience working with MS Azure
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Knowledge on Google G-Suite API
- Experience working with the Microsoft GraphApi.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes on Azure
- Experience with MacOS
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company
Client video presentation