On behalf of the Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for Middle .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be part of a team of professionals that develops our product and take it to the next level by using the most cutting-edge big-data technologies in a SaaS cloud solution, our product provides customer identity and access management (CIAM) to the biggest companies in the world.
Our system is running on our in-house microservices open source framework – Microdot (look it up!), Microdot is a powerful microservices solution which serves billion of users around the world on daily basis.
On this position you will work with the best development teams in agile/scrum methodology, to provide our customers with advanced security and privacy capabilities that should prevent account take overs and bot attacks.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
Video speaks more than words – feel free to watch the our SAP videos to get a better understanding of what we are working on
- Designing and developing a highly complex project on microservices architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with a multinational development team
- Facing performance and deployment challenges
- Working as a part of a multinational team in Kiev and Tel Aviv
- 3+ years of experience with application development using C# for server-side development on large scale projects
- Highly technical person that loves technology, innovation and creative thinking
- Experience in large-scale enterprise software development
- TDD and focus on testability
- Experience working with databases
- Great communication skills which reflect on good written and spoken English
- Passion for security
- Experience with big data
- Experience with Microsoft Orleans
- Experience with developing a SaaS solution
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to work on a highly technical solution that leads the market and not just follow it
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a big and successful multinational company
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities